Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Best. Week. Ever.



So I have a lot to be happy about this week!

I finally got to go see my dress that has been in for over a month and let me tell ya, I LOVE it! So pretty and I feel really confident in my decision now that it actually fits me and I no longer look like Roly Poly Ollie...

Next thing I know, I am name Knottie Bride of the Week! How cool is that? I don't know why, but I'll take it!

Also, I am super stoked to be the new moderator for the CFL board on The Knot! So much fun already. These girls are great and I am having a blast so far. We have already organized another GTG and I did a whole bio for them.

Finally, the troll nasties on our beloved CFL board are gone. They slipped up and showed us who they really were. No more nasties and we have a totally different board now. So wonderful. So many girls who wouldn't post for fear of being belittled and tormented have returned and we are having such a great time. Love it!

All in all it has been a good week. I should play Powerball...

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Play your wedding date! I know some people have mentioned that already...but you seem to be on a lucky streak :)

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts and would like to revisit for more reading.

If you like reading short stories from an Indian writer, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
BIG CITIES OF INDIA

Bimbo Baggins said...

Hey, found you through the knot vegas board.

I'll keep comin' back and reading more.

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

thanks alot. i still have nightmares about the wizard of oz!

hope all is well!!!