Saturday, January 3, 2009

Those pesky resolutions...


It is most certainly that time again and I really haven't thought about it too much, well, until now. I have to make some changes, after all, in a few months I will be a Mrs.! I hate actually doing this on New Year's. I am just getting over my holiday binge eating and my resolutions are always the same...maybe that should say something. But this year is different, this year I am going to stick to my resolutions. I HAVE to do it. I have absolutely no intention on getting married this size or with a house full of crap, so without further ado...

My resolutions.

1. The biggest resolution so far is the one I need to stick to the most. I have to finally get the rest of this weight off! I have 5 months and 9 days until my wedding and I want to lose about 40 pounds. It is totally doable, but with time flying, I need to get focused.

2. Purge, baby, purge! 2009 will be my year of organization! Now anyone who has been to my house is probably wondering just what I am talking about, but you see, it is all a facade. Take an extra minute to open just one closet door up and you will never look at me the same again. It is the classic story. We have too much crap. Time for us to get rid of it!

Well that is really all I have right now. I posted on the Knot that I also wanted to get up earlier and save some money...but I already screwed those up, so ehh, there is always next year!

2 comments:

Bad Kid Productions said...

Oh girl, I feel you! Those are tops on my resolution list too... and its so overwhelming. But, I'm about to start a new series on my blog "from Flab to FAB" launching this week so stay tuned... if we all support eachother, we can do anything! Good luck!

Valerie said...

I have made a resolution that I'll take at least one exercise class a week at UCF this semester..while I still can, 'cause they're free! :)

So I'm with ya on the exercise thing :) I have a handle on my calories through the Daily Plate, but I really need to exercise more!

Just remember...yooooou can doooo it! :)