Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thin Down Thursday!

Welcome to the first Thin Down Thursday - Blog Edition.

I post this every Thursday for the girls to keep motivated on my local Knot board. It helps us all stay focused on our weight loss for our impending nuptuals.

I feel accountability is HUGE in weight loss. I have lost a lot of weight in my life and unfortunately I gained some back as well. I want to lose this litlle bit before the wedding. Well, I say little bit but it is about 40 pounds. I have 5 months, so it works out to be roughly 2 pounds a week. I know that isn't so bad and will not be that difficult to do, if I just stick with it.

For a while now I have been doing the Smart for Life program. Basically I eat cookies all day. I know, poor me. I eat 6 cookies throughout the day and then a sensible, healthy dinner in the evening. I really stuck to it full on for the first month and dropped almost 12 pounds.

I know I can do this and I will be posting my progress here!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yay Kriska! You can do it :)

Love ya!