Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All it takes is some crafty shopping...


...to find the perfect shoes.

Last week I posted about my dream wedding shoes, a $900 pair of Christian Louboutin d'orsay pumps. Way, way out of my price range.

Today I found my shoes. A beautiful pair of Nina's for 1/10th of the price. They have a lot of similarities and Nina's are a brand I know will fit well. I am so excited, I just had to share!

By the way, my mom is making out like a bandit since we changed the wedding from September to June. She got my first pair of earrings I bought and now she will get to wear my shoes too. I have to admit, I LOVE my first pair of shoes but I cannot wear them as they snag my new dress. I really don't feel like tripping down the aisle, but mom may have to borrow them...I don't know if I can give them up that easily!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These shoes are gorgeous! They are similar to the Nina's I wore on my wedding day, but I like your so much more. :)

robyn said...

girl, those are GORGEOUS!

Cheryl said...

I tagged you!

~J said...

Those are super cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm tagging you! Even though once again Cheryl has beat me to it!

http://roadtowed.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-was-tagged-twice.html

Valerie said...

Yay! Those are SO pretty :) You'll be gorgeous!

said...

I need luck in finding my wedding day shoes. I need to get on it!!