Sunday, December 7, 2008

A little about me...

Ok, so I guess I should tell you a little about me. My name is Christina and I am a Wedding-a-holic. (Crowd says "hi, Christina".) Seriously, I have issues. I live, breathe, sleep my wedding. I am that crazy, obsessed bride. I can't help it. I just can't.

In my non-bride life I work as an interior designer by way of artist and pastry chef. I have done interiors for over 8 years now and I love it. However, my new passion is weddings. I love everything about them, and not just my own. I am seriously reconsidering my career at this point. Ok, there I go again, wedding rambling...

Anywho, I am engaged to my wonderfully sweet and loving fiance Bobby. We have been together for 5 1/2 years now and we are getting ready for our June 12, 2009 wedding. I cannot wait to be his Mrs. It is so exciting!

P.S.-I am also completely and utterly addicted to The Knot Boards. I am not kidding. Completely addicted.

No comments: