Friday, December 12, 2008

Since we are on the topic of hair...


...These are some of my favorites and the inspiration for my look.
I definitely want to do an updo with some sort of feather and floral accent. I love the look of the second photo in on the top row. That has such a retro, glamorous vibe to it and is really my main inspiration.
As for the veil, I am actually having two! I am doing a very traditional cathedral length veil for the ceremony and changing into a birdcage veil for the cocktail hour and as long as I can put up with it for the reception. I love the look of both so much and I just couldn't choose between them. On that same note, a great place to shop for a veil if you are a bride on a budget is Occansey Designs. There you can make a custom veil (or two) for a fraction of the cost of most bridal salons.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Love your inspirations! I think the birdcage will look so pretty on you :)

Unknown said...

I (heart) birdcage veils! I definitely see a theme between all these styles, they are gorgeous!