Thursday, December 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Cheryl & Lauren

First of all, here are the details:

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So here are 6 random facts about me:


1. Bobby and I met at the worst bar ever. It is called the Why Not Lounge and back in 1976 it was voted one of Playboy magazine’s top 20 clubs and the same people are still there. Dated as it is, it is a great place to people watch!

2. I have 4 cats. I was one away from becoming the cat lady on the street when I met Bobby. I had 3 girls, Josie, Kaley and Merlot. Bobby moved in and brought Zoe with him, and then there were 4…

3. I treat my Louis Vuitton bag like it is my baby. I know that sounds bad, but it was a gift to myself when I got a promotion and it cost me a small fortune. I love it, but truth be told, I probably wouldn’t have spent the money if I knew I was going to get engaged the very next week…then again, I probably would have...

4. I am a constant fidget. I cannot sit still. I always have to be doing something. Even if I am home relaxing and watching TV I am still on the computer doing wedding stuff or working or something.

5. My parents have been married for 35 (almost 36) years and have been together since they were 16. It gives a girl a lot to live up to…

6. I will only drive white cars. I hate any other color for me. This is a great debate in my household as Bobby loves black cars. We are keeping my white car and paying it off. Bobby will be driving it and I am getting a new one in March. He wants black, I want white. Guess who’ll win that one…LOL!


I am tagging:

Valerie, Kelly, Dana, Kathryn, Amanda, Tavi

1 comment:

Bad Kid Productions said...

Aw snap! I used to hang at a bar called the Y-Not - funny :)