Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hair & Make-up: The bane of my wedding existence.

I don't know about you, but this by far has been my biggest wedding challenge. It is one of those things I thought I had all figured out but then I started to do a little too much research and just like that, I quickly found myself in the land of the undecided.

I am not necessarily talking about how I want to wear my hair and makeup, more like who is going to do it. I was fine until I started reading all the reviews. But that is what you are supposed to do, right? I mean, you can't go around town trying every stylist and make-up artist available? Well, I guess you could, but at what cost? Ugh.

I guess it is just SO important to me. I spent so much time and effort doing all this research on different hairstyles I would like, plowing through magazines looking for the perfect make-up look...Not to mention the fortune invested in a dress and veils and accessories! All so I can look just right on my big day.

I guess I just don't want someone to screw it all up at the eleventh hour or I am just too much of a control freak to really trust someone else to do it. Either way, and once again, ugh. Luckily for me, I have time. So for now, it will stay completely undecided.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings. I needed to let that one out...

No comments: